Sunday, July 06, 2008

My liability case with AMO- INC

Update for my Acanthamoeba linked to AMO's MoisturePlus

My solicitor Terry Regan of Wake Smith solicitors, is battling a liability case against AMO-INC, because of their high incident rate of Acanthameoba linked to the product AMO MoisturePlus solution. We are argueing the case, that the solution sold was not fit for its purpose.
July 2008.
I am still fighting my liability case against AMO, for selling a product not sufficient for its purpose. But it is a long drawn out affair, there are only about 3 case's of Acanthamoeba linked to AMO MoisturePlus solution in the UK.
Any one out there who has suffered AK & linked to AMO's MoisturePlus, or anyone with advice, please contact me. I am unfortunately trying to fight the case on a no win no fee, which is very restrictive.
Update, I finally got a out of court settlement.

1 comment:

Ricky E. Bagolie said...

Tony,

I received your email regarding your AMO lawsuit but there was no return email address. Please send it to me so we can discus your case. ricky@bagoliefriedman.com

Ricky Bagolie
Bagolie Friedman Injury Lawyers
Jersey City, New Jersey USA